Why should i join?
You will be a member of the largest and most established club for the VW Scirocco mks 1, 2 & 3. Becoming a club member will give you access to parts and services discounts, the club magazine SkyRocket, monthly Register email bulletins, notice of shows and socials and contact details for other club members across the country.
What you will get
All members will get packs. this will comprise of:
- club folder
- Intro letter
- Membership card with member name, member number
- Merchandise Form
- club car stickers
- Register team contacts for club business
- Car registration certificate(s) with Car VRM; Owners name; Model type (GTI, Scala, etc); Standard spec (engine, colour name/code, electric windows, etc); History (as known/supplied by member); Modifications (as known/supplied by member). Upon joining members will receive one certificate per registered vehicle (no extra charge for multiple vehicles). Upon renewal these will be reissued with any amendments supplied by the member. However, if a member wishes a ‘mid-year’ change, then the Register will reissue the certificate for a small charge (eg send 3 1st class stamps, one of which will be used to send the new certificate out).
N.B. Thinking behind these is that they can be displayed in the car at shows etc.
- 3 new issues of SkyRocket club magazine to be issued Spring, Summer and Autumn and back issues while stocks last.
- Discounts/offers with various companies which are included in the packs or will bundle with the mags when applicable.
- monthly email bulletins with club news and information.
I want to join, what do I do?
Request a club membership form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us how you wish to pay and if you do not have a printer we can dispatch a copy via post. For electronic requests the form is at last in a MS Word format for you to complete and return via email.
SUBSCRIPTION BY POST: After completing the form, please print and send it together with your subscription fee of £15 (cheque or postal order) made payable to the Scirocco Register, to: SCIROCCO REGISTER, 33 PARK ROAD, BESTWOOD VILLAGE, NOTTS NG68TQ. A pack will then be dispatched to you by post.
SUBSCRIPTION BY EMAIL/PAYPAL/CREDIT or DEBIT CARD: To join electronically please complete the form and email it to email@example.com you will then receive a request to the email address that you have supplied for subscription payment. Once payment has been received and processed a pack will be dispatched to you by post.
Packs are normally turned around within 14 days except in very busy circumstances. Please allow 28 days for receipt of a pack, the club is staffed by vounteers and we may be busy with the day job, on holiday or under one of our cars...
Current discounts available through the Scirocco Register
- German, Swedish and French car parts: 10% off
- Tuningwerks: up to 20% off
- Just Matz: 12% discount off mats and 10% off parts
- RAC: 25% discount
- C&R Enterprises: 5% off OEM parts & 10% off other parts
- Adrian Flux Insurance: up to 15% discount
- AHP Parking & Hotels: up to 25% discount
- Chris Knott Insurance: bespoke quote to beat or match any other quotation
(please see threads in this section of the forum.
SkyRocket club magazine
Some samples in a thread in this section of the forum.
Comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome and we will try to provide the best support that we can, but remember, we are volunteers -its your club too and we can't do it without you!